New Marston Primary School – love learning the TIGER way!
Welcome to New Marston Primary School, the school of TIGER learners! Our school is a friendly, welcoming place and we are always happy to show people around.
New Marston is committed to providing an exciting and safe environment where everyone feels valued, loves learning and develops the skills to learn for life.
Our children and staff learn the TIGER way, these are our values:
T = Teamwork (work together, learn together, celebrate achievements)
I = Initiative (be independent, think for yourself)
G = Growth (be the best you can, challenge yourself, don’t give up)
E= Enthusiasm (love learning, get fully involved in class, the school and the community)
R = Responsibility (to yourself, your school, the community and the planet)
New Marston Primary School caters for children from the ages of 3 years to 11 years. This website will hopefully tell you all the things that you need to know about our school. If you would like to know more, please do contact us.
New Marston Primary School’s Aims
1. Our school is unique.
- We are the school of TIGER learners.
- Our diversity of languages and cultures enrich the school experience for our learners.
- Our pupils love learning and our teachers love teaching.
2. We will prepare our children with excellent learning skills to meet the demands of a fast changing world.
- Children leave our school as confident, ambitious and independent learners equipped with the skills for a fast changing world.
- Children have good social skills. They are kind, considerate and show respect for all.
- Every child feels valued. Their strengths, whether these are academic, technical, artistic, scientific or physical are recognised, celebrated and developed.
3. We will enrich the learning experience for our children using the school environment and local facilities.
- Our curricular is exciting and fun and makes full use of our own school facilities, grounds and the local area.
- Effective links are made with parents and those living in the local area.
- Children are involved in our local community and the local community are involved with the school.